Monday, 9 June 2014

Band Name/Artist Name: The Planeteers

Band Name/Artist Name:   The Planeteers
Album Name:   Crossing Shadows
Website:   http://www.tommygeemusic.com
Music Style:   eclectic dreamy provocative
Influences:   Lou Reed

Started drum lessons-age 7. Self tought on bass guitar + upright. After self tought on guitar-electric + acoustic. Applied for 2 years of violin lessons which later conflicted with my other main instruments that kept me in original bands. Finally I fell in love with the mandolin&12 string acoustic guitar,which I use for composition+recording.

Since age 16, have been playing in original bands-both in NYC&LI. 2 high level cover bands as well!

I am composing still to this day, LIFE ROCK-an eclectic style with provocative lyrics.Performed by The Planeteers, a cyber space platform for social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment